Hey guys!! I hope your Thursday is treating you well!
Here are my go-to songs for my cardio days (insert tired, and whining, and possibly crying emoji). I. HATE. CARDIO. Actually, I hope cardio dies…in a hole…and never comes back to life! But unless I want to grow up to be a sack of potatoes, I have to do cardio.
As much as I do hate cardio (I believe I already mentioned that), it has gotten easier over time. Those first few weeks of workouts were brutal, absolute torture. And then before I knew it, three months later and here I am, not struggling with exercises that used to put me on the floor in tears.
I can’t really tell you how I did it except I just forced myself to start exercising four days a week and really made it a priority part of my lifestyle. I will say having some happy, upbeat music is really helpful in keeping you motivated in the moment, especially for cardio days, so, I’m hoping that this playlist can ease your pain a bit.
- “Came Here for Love” by Sigala & Ella Eyre
- “No Brainer” by DJ Khaled (feat. Justin Beiber, Chance the Rapper, and Quavo)
- “Solo” by Clean Bandit (feat. Demi Lovato)
- “Tie Me Down” by Gryffin & Elley Duhé
- “Don’t Leave Me Alone” by David Guetta (feat. Anne-Marie)
- “Talk” by Why Don’t We
- “The Way I Am” by Charlie Puth
- “As We Proceed” by GRiZMATiK
- “Jackie Chan” by Tiësto & Dzeko (feat. Preme & Post Malone)
- “Youngblood” by 5 Seconds of Summer
- “New Rules” by Dua Lipa
- “Been There Done That” by NOTD (feat. Tove Styrke)
I’d love to hear your favorite cardio workout songs! Comment them below!