Halloween and the chaos that comes with it will arrive before you know it and trying to remember everything you need to get done before it comes can be a big challenge, especially if you’re a parent/caregiver.
It seems like there’s just so much to prep for these days if you have kids! So, I’m taking everything I remember helping my nanny families and my own family with and making the easiest Halloween Checklist ever!
- Set reminders in your phone for kids school Halloween events
- Choose and buy Halloween costumes
- Buy costume makeup
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Make a Jack-o-lantern
- Visit a haunted house
- Watch some Halloween movies
- Read some Halloween books
- Make party snacks/crafts for kids school parties
- Buy Halloween candy
- Decide where you want to trick or treat
- Trick or Treat
- Take tons of pictures
- Decide where you’re going to hide all the leftover Halloween candy
I hope this helps to make your Halloween as stress-free as possible!
Pro-tip: Print out this checklist and put it on your fridge, so you and your kids or NKs (nanny kids) can check things off as you go down the list!